Sunday, 30 November 2014

Hi my name is Ruben I love playing minecraft Lego and reading I'm ten years old and live in Chester I have two older brothers and three great friends.

It was my birthday party yesterday and we went to the cinema to see the new Paddington Bear movie and it was great there were lots of funny bits in it.

I was at home having lunch and my friends started arriving. After arriving [and meeting my friend] we entered the cinema.

Next we went to pizza hut for tea and Ice cream factory [only costing 1:50 per Ice cream!].


For my Birthday I got:

  1. a Lego hobbit set
  2. another Lego hobbit set
  3. a Lego Christmas set
  4. a Lego chima set
  5. a minecraft creeper plushy
  6. a minecraft pig plushy
  7. an minecraft enderman plushy
  8. a letter from Hogwarts
  9. a lot of sweets
  10. lots of money
  11. lots of cards



Today was very boring but I'm finally a blogger!

P.S. Sorry I haven't done any pics I can't find them on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment